CTG Consulting utilizes several key companies in order to provide services and support that are necessary for the IT of today. For those companies or individuals, who simply need a referral or to be pointed in the right direction, we’re creating the following list. Each company listed is regularly utilized by CTG and have met our stringent business requirements.
If you find this information useful, we invite you to use our links. Some of these companies provide a small referral fee and some months this may provide you an extra discount or credit on services. As always, we are only a phone call away and would be happy to assist you in any way necessary.
VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting
- DigitalOcean – Cost-effective provider of VPS hosting, utilizing SSD Hard drives. They also provide DNS, API, & top-notch customer service. Servers start at $5/Month and can be provisioned in just a few seconds – literally.
- RackSpace – Rackspace Virtual Cloud Servers are high-performance, reliable servers designed to help you grow and scale your business quickly and easily. With industry-leading SLAs and 24x7x365 Fanatical Support, Virtual Cloud Servers powered by OpenStack are a smart choice for your cloud computing needs.
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – lets you provision a logically isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud where you can launch AWS resources in a virtual network that you define. You have complete control over your virtual networking environment, including a selection of your own IP address range, creation of subnets, and configuration of route tables and network gateways.
- Godaddy – We’ve partnered with Godaddy and have utilized their services almost since they were founded in 1997. While there are advantages with many of the low-cost domain name registrars, Godaddy has consistently provided low-cost renewals and reasonable customer service. We’ve tried many other alternatives over the years, and have now consolidated our domain purchasing with this provider.
- Symantec – Symantec SSL/TLS certificates, formerly by VeriSign, uses industry-leading SSL encryption across all products, with various solutions for website and server security. Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates will increase customers’ confidence and help your website reach its full potential. Our ‘Pro’ SSL products offer ECC encryption, strong security on a short key length. Wildcard SSL certificate protects multiple subdomains under one SSL certificate.
- Godaddy – Our SSLs use SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption to stop hackers in their tracks. That’s the strongest encryption on the market today. It’s virtually uncrackable.
- DigiCert – SSL Certificates from DigiCert provide the strongest encryption available, using 2048-bit and SHA-2, and are available in a variety of options designed to meet your needs.
(If you find this information useful, we invite you to use our links. Some of these companies provide a small referral fee and some months this may provide you an extra discount or credit on services. As always, we are only a phone call away and would be happy to assist you in any way necessary.)